Thursday, June 16, 2011

Soup and Salad DIET


Exactly like our economy. we have the main course IN the salad. But who said we can't be positive about it?I, for one will benefit... I will lose that unwanted weight!
Ground lean beef, stir fry to evap the moisture, add minced garlic when the beef's natural oil is extracted, salt n pepper, and a bit of your favorite spices (I put basil).Wrap it up in lettuce and put a few grated lemon RIND to top - (Have you done that before?) Add drops of vinaigrette in the beef before having a taste, (balsamic or "paumbong" is as good, olive oil, lemon pepper and sugar -I did it a little sweeter than usual) and some drops of lemon (optional - I just like it).Use celery to tie the knot and a strip of pimiento to liven up the color.My Soup is a cup of cream of mushroom and a slice of multi grain.It works for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment